Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kioku

Actually, the title has nothing to do with this blog's content. I just felt like using that word because it frequently appears in a song I was listening to a second ago~ <3>

So, to start things off, I'm currently of two, maybe even three or four minds regarding my relationship with Ed...Whilst one side of me is shouting that there isn't enough in common between us, another persona keeps raising a finger and murmuring "But if you had too much in common neither of you would find the other interesting." I need help here, people. Whilst I even talked to Seb about it, I still can't quite figure out what action is right. Do I wait a while longer, as agonising as that might prove to be? ...It's been what, around 3 weeks since we've seen each other last? (Last week didn't work out because he had to help a friend move out =\). And then there's the whole ex-bf similarities issue >.>

Phe's a little narky at the moment that that bubbly person he mentioned in last week's blog (surprise surprise, this is a weekly blog, people...nudge me if I don't keep up with this promise xD) hasn't appeared since O-week T.T How can I get to know the attractive people better if they don't appear?!?!?! On a sidenote, of the three original juuhito, the first still works at Grain Express (Mondays~~~~YAY), the second still has a Japanese class with me (>insert 4chan smiley here<) and the third is no longer of that status, in my opinion. Speaking of japanese class, whilst it seems yet another person from jap class last sem isn't continuing with it this sem, it does seem he's still interested as we saw each other and did the checknig each other out thing for a good while yesterday xD SUCH A SEXY JAPANESE ACCENT, if you don't mind my saying so...not to mention the only white guy I've ever been remotely interested in O_o

Meanwhile, having a fellow NEWS fan for both a cool friend and Japanese classmate has encouraged my thoughts of Massu this past week O_o Both win, and also abysmal fail, because having most moments (awake AND asleep) consumed by thoughts of someone you KNOW you could never possibly have is almost nihilistic... Doesn't mean I don't love discussing NEWS related things, Kyra, because it TRULY is one of the highlights of my week :3:3:3 :O:O:O:O We now have a theme for the blog, it seems! Love interests! xD LULZ. Well, this post is at its end. You know the saying: "The shorter the less painful" (LOLOLOLOLOLOL). Let me finish this blog with two memes. I'm Zeus! Why would someone buy 75 TEA KETTLES?!?!?!

Replies to the luffly people that commented:

@Eloise: That sentence produced many a giggle :P Also, a real life Kakashi is one of my two greatest desires in this, my only life. Maybe someday~
@Sebby: Stuart's priiiiiiiiiiiiiiddy~~~ x3

No comments:

Post a Comment