Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Eeeeeeeto ne

Well, I can't think of anything remotely interesting I've done this week (you people need to liven up my life, clearly!>_<).This past weekend I've been sick (self-inflicted from GMing Thursday night; if I talk too much during a short period, I give myself a bad headcold >.>), forcing me to cancel witnessing Amy run in the Bridal stampede, as well as participating in the MCAC scavenger hunt, and the sickness has carried through even until now =\

This week Fox Classics has been showing a miniseries from 1980 called Shougun. The first five minutes of the first ep are sucky, but the rest of it has been very addictive (and the Japanese enunciation by all the gaijin has been hilarious...especially John-Rhys Davies xD)! I've just managed to place a hold on the DVDs at the local library, so soon I shall have a copy of them myself, and then I can start lending out the win to people :P

Should be seeing Ed on Friday (for what, the first time in a freaking month? T.T) and I have no idea what'll happen. He asked me earlier this week if I'd help him with his English skills by kind of tutoring him...this WOULD theoretically clear up one of the main qualms I have with the relationship: the lack of seeing each other often. This would likely mean at least once a week we'd get to see each other :3 I presume from the lack of comments regarding my last post that either I've lost my entire readership quicker than I thought I would, or everyone wanted to steer clear of giving me any advice or their opinion...>.>

Well, I've got work to do that actually needs to get done for once, so I'm off. Mata~

...I was reminded by Kyra about the Japanese tute yesterday :P That at least WAS interesting. Had japanese exchange students visit the class (one of them in particular was one hell of a bishounen :3 Spent most of the class talking to him by a fluke :D:D:D:D), made some new friends, acquired another connection (from a Clayton student in my class) regarding the JET program, and also received a sushi eraser (it was cuttlefish and rice xD) from one of the Japanese students I hadn't even talked to :3

Okay, that's NOW about it xD

2 comments:

  1. Well, your week may have been boring because your lovely Bastard-chan hasn't been around much ! Or so it seems I ALWAYS miss you by a few mins and you're already off to Phe-land or Tutes ! Damn my timetable !!!

    On another hand, you ALREADY know what I feel about Ed and this whole relationship issue thingo ! :)

    Anyway - seems I'm getting sick too atm :(

    And no, I'm stalking you on Blogger so You've got a reader !

    ReplyDelete
  2. phe - i luffles you and you also know roughly how i feel about Ed too - but in the end it has to be your decision. *hugs* xxx

    ReplyDelete